Pages

Monday 15 April 2013

All The Food

I had some sort of horrible stomach bug all of last week, which actually made me lose my appetite, a very rare occurrence and a sure sign that I was actually pretty ill! Thankfully i'm feeling better now, and I certainly made up for the lack of food over this weekend! I very rarely buy meat, but a trip to the brilliant farmers' market here in Bath got me parting with my cash. Here is a selection of the gluttony that ensued.

Beautiful Bath Blue

Some sexy caramelised onions

Those onions and cheese with some delicious venison steak

1kg of free range bacon offcuts for £3! damn tasty stuff too

More venison steak, this time with purple sprouting broccoli and some new potato chips, and blue cheese sauce too

What a delicious weekend :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.