Pages

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Freedom is Two Wheels

As a result of quite appalling neglect over the past three winters my bike has been out of action for a couple of weeks whilst I replaced various components. I finally got it back up and running on Monday night, so planned to take it a long way round to work this morning to check I'd actually managed to put everything back together in the correct places. Happily this morning was absolutely gorgeous, and I took my time on the way round (possibly also due to severe lack of fitness and a rather steep hill), thankfully some genius had thought to place a bench in the perfect spot for a rest, a good excuse for some early morning pictures.



I missed you bike!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.