Pages

Wednesday 13 February 2013

Long Dark Nights

Lack of recent posts can only be explained by a severe lack of decent photography weather or subjects, this winter seems to be a never-ending cycle of drizzle and coldness, when was the sun last out and about? Here are a few random sights from the last month, but nothing much to report unfortunately, just lots of snuggling up with books, tea and cake. I may have turned into an old lady...




Too much of my life has been taken up with work lately, I'm in need of an adventure, hoping for a trip to London soon, if I can get away with abandoning my project students for a day or two :) Perhaps there is a vague chance that the sun will shine in Dorset this weekend too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.