Pages

Monday 21 May 2012

This Green And Pleasant Land

The older I get, the more I seem to notice the changing of the seasons. Commuting to Uni on a bike has helped, spending an hour out in the weather every day come rain or shine certainly heightens familiarity with seasonal patterns! My favourite thing about spring is how everything just bursts into life, everything is very green at the moment, possibly something to do with the solid couple of weeks of rain we've had. Spring also means some of my favourite seasonal foods are on the menu-purple sprouting broccoli, asparagus, strawberries, elderflowers...

At a loose end last weekend I headed out into the sunshine to south of Bath, for a bit wander. These very green pictures are the result!






Lunchtime!

An ant's-eye view of the picnic spot



I love the architecture of Bath!
I am so excited about the 4 day bank holiday weekend coming up, good to know the Queen is good for something! Lets hope the sun shines.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.