Pages

Monday 7 May 2012

Costa Del Swanage

Despite the intermittent rain, we made it out into every second of sunshine we could this weekend. I was in Dorset again and I spent a fair bit of the weekend back in my hometown of Swanage with good friends. We explored a couple of the less tourist-filled spots that I haven't visited for quite a while. It is nice to find the forgotten corners of your own hometown. Sunshine, bright blue skies and green green grass can do a lot for the charm of the place.





3 wise monkeys...

We climbed up that cliff! that's what happens when you go walking with six boys...

Look at the colour of that sea! I hope you all had a good bank holiday :)




I love my friends :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.