Pages

Monday 25 July 2011

Hometown Tourist (part two)

Oh, I do like to be beside the seaside . . .

Continuing the hometown tourist series, I had a good tourist-style wander around the little seaside town that has been my home for a large portion of my life. I have to admit, I do realise why all the tourists show up here every summer ! There are definitely nice bits of the town, which I think having spent so long living here, are easy to miss. When you are just visiting a place I think it is easier to spot the good bits and gloss over the not so lovely bits, and it is nice to take an outsider viewpoint for once. Here are the photographic results, suitably cheesy and rose-tinted I hope !








No comments:

Post a Comment

Go on, make a comment :)

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.